The basis of any contract manufacturing is a reliable trusting relationship with partner enterprises. The conclusion of the contract for the assembly of the software allows us to provide all the necessary stages of the production of the electronic module – the development of the project, the manufacture of samples taking into account the specifics of the product, and quality control. There are pcb assembly services available online but the selection of a proper genuine website is very important.
Stages of contract assembly
The customer provides assembly drawings, printed circuit board topology, its area, list of components, number of layers, and specific installation requirements. You can make a reference sample of the product, and then start mass production on it. The process of creating a printed circuit board to order includes the following stages:
- development of technical specifications, and necessary drawings;
- creation of designs of printed circuit boards, and stencils for surface mounting by design requirements;
- assembly work (manual or automatic);
- to ensure the reliability of the functioning of products, the application of moisture-proof coatings on printed circuit assemblies immersion, spraying and other methods;
- functional control, testing at all stages of assembly fluoroscopic check of the soldering of components, quality control of the wired installation, compliance with the requirements of technical specifications;
- verification of finished products, testing under conditions close to real operating conditions, run on stands;
- packaging of products using specialized materials that exclude damage during transportation.
Many companies have many years of successful experience in high-quality mounting of printed circuit boards, which allows us to ensure their maximum reliability and quality of operation.